Monday, February 01, 2010

One more week

Okey, I'll start with the bad news. I managed to get two of the four stitches, that are holding the bigger wound, get ripped. The wound wasn't closed yet. Tomorrow I'll be going to a doctor, and I'm afraid that it means another week no jitsu. Fuck.

I'm really frustrated now, but I'll manage. I'm going to start working out with weights at the gym regardless. Honestly the wound has been healing bad since the beginning, and I think its due to too few stitches. I'm not a doctor but I would've put 2-3 stitches more on the wound in the first place.

Weekend, while I was still able to walk relatively normally, we went to a soccer field next to our home for a funk party. I told Flavio to try to play the gringo card, and we managed to score free VIP access.

VIP security, he barely manages to hold his smile while gringo attacks with camera.

Some samba school and Brazilian funk


No comments: