Thursday, January 28, 2010

Adega do Anil

Last night my brother came to visit me here in Anil, and we celebrated his last night in Brazil by getting monkey drunk - of course. Well today the morning wasn't so kind for me. Neighbors start their renovation around 9am which is really inhumane considering the hangover I have. I manage to get up from the bed around 1pm.

At the morning coffee I'm able to finish only half of my pie, well not exactly sure what it should be called, but since lack of better word I call it pie. Luckily my hangout pub is just few meters away. I figure that the best medicine for my illness is the same damn thing that caused it, and I order a beer. Hangover out.

Anyways yesterday night we meet some really cool locals, who get carried away and start ordering rounds when my brother somehow help one of them win a jackpot from the slot machine. My brother leaves to Copacabana with taxi and I'm left with Flavio and the locals to drink ridiculous amount of beer.


Adega do Anil - the best pub in Rio






No comments: