Well my only concern was not to get injured. Naturally it had to happen. Saddest thing is that it didn't happen any cool way, but instead an accident at home. Cut my feet pretty bad on glass at home and had to get 7 stitches. There is a bit luck in the accident as the injury is going to keep me away from the mats only about a week.
Now I'll be spending at least couple days inside four walls, me and the laptop. Well I can catch up with studying the Portuguese so it's not all bad.
The other day before the accident I went to see my brother at Copacabana and I gotta tell I don't miss the tourist areas a bit. He had extremely nice hotel tho. Might make another visit in just day or two, see how my feet heals.
PS. If all of you who read the blog could register yourself as "follow" on the blog I might just end up with some free jitsu merchandise like kimono and rash guard. So please, if you don't have google account start a gmail or similar and follow, please.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment