Sunday, February 21, 2010

Final party

How many people you need to cut 50 square meters (~500 sq ft) of grass? Well if they are Rio city workers, then its between 5 to 7. Now to increase the productivity only give one of them a tool, a trimmer I might add not even a bloody lawnmower. Give two of the guys a sheet so they can hold it up and try to cover the sidewalk. One stands next to the car that transports these guys, and rest scratch their balls. Damn I was laughing when I saw this on my way to morning coffee.

Well yesterday was short of unofficial last party for me for about two months. I decided I'd let myself party the last week I'm here but before that I would concentrate purely on jitsu. Speaking of which, the training routine gets back to normal tomorrow. Yay!

Yesterday we went to Lapa, the probably most know party street in Rio, where to my understanding was the last blocko festa (street carnaval). There was quite a lot of people, but 8 days of carnaval had done its job and most people had given up already. Managed to see few tourists that were completely destroyed by the carnaval, but still bravely tried to get pissed.

No comments: