Friday, February 19, 2010

Always something

The other day I got some short of stomach flu. Basically was running between bed and toilet every thirty minutes, not too nice. Actually it might have been due to staying too long in the beach, but at least got pretty good tan. Always fucking something.

Well anyways today I'm starting to be back to normal. No more headache or stomach acting up. I was able to eat, which felt really great after nearly two days of not eating. Damn I was hungry actually.

Three more days until Carnaval is finally over and practices start again. I'm really done with all the extra activities, injuries, and such. I came here to train for three and half months, and now I'm going to get at least two months non-stop training. Every other week it has been some shit that has been messing up with my training.

I'm really hyped up because the tournaments start too. I'm going to try to attend as many as possible. I hope there is a tournament every weekend from now on that I can go.

No comments: