Well it's not even half the Carnaval behind, although today is the last official day, and I'm already pretty much done. I wouldn't mind going back the practice routine. I haven't been drinking myself monkey drunk, although I was expecting otherwise. It's day 5 of partying and I'm having hard time to manage more.
I met couple days ago some of the most drunk gringos ever. They are walking on a side street of Copacabana when they spot the bar where I'm drinking my morning cerveza. They decide its a good idea to take one more while they are discussing really loud how lost they are, and don't know where their home is. I felt its better to ask them to sit down, and try to figure where they'd live. Decent lads from Australia, but really ape drunk, and no clue where they are or where they should go. Well, with the help of hand signs, my bad Portuguese and helpful locals we sent them to right direction.
Besides that I met lots of drunk Australians at a party in youth hostel in Botafogo, a place somewhat close to Copacabana. Seriously when Aussies get pissed it becomes adventure trying to understand them.
Other than partying its been great news from the University as I got accepted for exchange studies in Murray State University, Kentucky. So I'll be packing my bags spring 2011 for 5 to 6 months in the States.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment