Sunday, March 28, 2010

The rest

Well I didn't take the rest on Tuesday, nor Wednesday morning. So by Wednesday evening my body was so tired I've been having rest of the week off since. Even though I hate missing the practices I know there is little sense to burn yourself in the beginning of the marathon. And come Monday I'll be doing jitsu more than ever per week.

Today I got to see some high(est) level jitsu as I went to see Abu Dhabi Pro Rio de Janeiro qualifiers. It's unbelievable how effortless some people can make it look. There were purple belts who completely dominated some of the black belts, and black belts that destroyed everyone.

My teacher Theodoro played smart jitsu and easily went to win all his matches. Tomorrow in the finals we'll be so much noise the others just don't stand a chance *grin* :D

No comments: