One thing you have to appreciate in Helsinki is the public transportation. I just spent an hour waiting for a bus, two passed while waiting - literally. I tried my best to stop them, but it's common for the bus drivers to ignore the passengers. I mean after all they are there to annoy you while you speed through the traffic.
Missing one jitsu shouldn't feel that annoying, after all I'll be able to do minimum of 7 this week still. Still, small annoyances like this really make you appreciate soundness of Finnish public services, with all their flaws.
My back is still an issue. Maybe it's sore due the rapid weight loss. I've also started to play guard more successfully lately, which I guess contributes to the back problem. Until past week I wasn't able to really hold guard, and got passed very easily, although playing guard has always been my strong side.
All in all I'm fairly happy with the development in my game. Most of the time jitsu for me feels like I'm not learning anything, and then suddenly boom I realize that I've actually went forward.
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment