Monday, April 12, 2010

Ultimo semana

The last complete week is about to start. I'm probably going to do 6 days of training and after that just enjoy the Rio rest of the time. I realized that I derived quite a bit from my original goals but looking back at the time here it's been great.

I managed to get enough training, even though all the injuries etc. I didn't quite train two times every day like I had thought in my head before making the trip. That was retarded idea anyways :)

My second goal was to learn the language and I have to admit I've been slacking a lot in that area. I can manage my daily business with broken Portuguese but its a shame I didn't actually study, heh.

Yet, I have to say that regardless of my goals I think it has been perfect trip. I've learned a lot about myself and my own culture - and of course quite a few things from Brazilian culture.

No comments: