Well, I managed to snap my back. Like third time now. Seriously I'm starting to be slightly annoyed at these (mini) injuries already. I had to skip morning training, but I'll be going evening regardless. At least I can do techniques and stretch, so shouldn't be that bad.
I'm hoping that the nagging pain doesn't develop into something serious. I don't mind training through the small injuries but because its back pain I'm a bit concerned because it can affect everything if it becomes rest-of-the-life deal.
On other topic yesterday I bought myself a suitcase to take home all the kimonos and other goodies. It made me realize that my time here is coming to end for this time. I'm certain that I'll be coming back later in my life, but for now I have two weeks left.
My Internet has been acting up the past 3-4 days, and haven't been able to download anything nor listen net radios. So I've been going through my small music collection that I have with me on the laptop. Found a great mixtape that my friend made, I'd link it but cant find it on Internet. Anyways enjoying the tunes of Johnnie No-Skool - Cool Stuff vol. 2 (dang his new DJ name is awesome :D).
Tuesday, April 06, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
http://soundcloud.com/johnnie-no-skool/
Thanks Lauri :)
Post a Comment